7aki neswen

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The "F" word


Interview with Gilbert Gottfried

AVC: You can say "ass" on TV now.

GG: You can say "ass," but you can't say "asshole." That's why I always cringe when a character in a TV show refers to someone as an "ass." Unless you're British, calling someone an ass really doesn't work. But those are the rules of television. You can be a dirtbag, but not a scumbag.

AVC: You can't be a scumbag?

GG: No. Maybe now you can be. I've certainly been enough times. But I do see them say "dirtbag" a lot. My favorite one that they use when they dub over movies for TV is "Forget you!" instead of "Fuck you!" I always think, "Yeah, a lot of times I've lost my temper and yelled 'Forget you!'" I've been sorry afterward for going so far, but in the heat of passion I would yell, "Forget you!"

-succubus-

1 Comments:

Blogger 7aki neswen said...

what the hell
this blog is not made for advertisement purposes

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home