7aki neswen

Monday, December 19, 2005

waking up on the wrong side of the bed

I woke up 15 minutes late
the minute i got out of bed, i stumbled upon a cockroach
I killed him violently, with my slippers which naturally need cleaning now
I decided not to let this ruin my morning, and took a deep breath
Then I got into the kitchen grabbed an appple and while eating realized that it was "tékha"
I threw it away, and prepared my stuff to enter the shower
As I opened the bathroom door, I thought to myself "could my roomie be in there?"
but it was already a quarter past 8 and she goes to work at 7:45... So no way!
Lucky me, I forgot to take another possibility into consideration:
opening the bathroom door and finding my roomie's boyfriend in there, NAKED!

like one of the most fucked up situations i've ever been in, especially that I try not to mingle with these poeple. I mean what on earth was he doing in the bathroom? Everybody knows that "par convention" the bathroom is mine from 8 till 9 am, I mean HELLOOOOOOO?

So dearest friends, this is what the expression stands for I guess.

globber with luv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home